BECOME A MONDOR BRAND AMBASSADOR
YOU COULD WIN ONE OF FIVE EXCLUSIVE AMBASSADOR PRIZE
PACKS: MONDOR DANCE GEAR DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR EVERY
MONTH FOR ONE YEAR!
Share a photo of yourself in action as a dancer wearing Mondor, mentioning @mondor.performance & #mondorBrandAmbassador
You could win one of our five brand ambassador prizes: free dancewear to feature on your instagram account every month for a year. Entries will be selected based on at least one of the following criteria: the number of instagram followers each participant has, the number of likes each participant recieves and by evalution from Mondor’s internal judging team.
Winners will be announced on October 30th, 2018
Open to 13 years and older only. Canadian & US resident only.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
1. CONTEST PERIOD AND SPONSOR. The “BECOME A MONDOR BRAND AMBASSADOR” (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Mondor Inc. (the “Sponsor”). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, associated with Instagram. The Contest begins on July 15, 2018 at 12:00:01 PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 30, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Contest Period”). The clock used by Sponsor to compute the Entries (as such term is defined below) will be the official clock to determine the date and time of receipt of an Entry.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada and the USA who are thriteen (13) years of age or older at time of entry. The following persons cannot participate in the Contest: officers, directors, employees, agents and/or representatives of Sponsor or its affiliates or related companies, advertising agencies, licensees, franchisees, partners, retailers, distributors and/or any other party related to the Contest. Also, any member of the immediate family of the persons mentioned in this section and any person living with them under the same roof (whether or not a member of their immediate family) cannot participate in the Contest. The term “immediate family” means fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, children, husbands, wives or spouses of the persons mentioned in this section, regardless of where they live.
3. PARTICIPATION. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Internet access and a valid Instagram account viewable by the Sponsor are required.
LIMIT: One (1) Entry per person during the Contest Period.
The entrant must submit each Entry personally. Entrants may only use one (1) Instagram account in connection with this Contest. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. All Entries must be received during the Contest Period. Sponsor is not responsible for late, undelivered or invalid Entries, which will be disqualified. Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, social media accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified within Sponsor’s sole discretion. Use of any automated system (including but not limited to, Entries submitted using any robot, script, macro, or other automated service) to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any person who submitted an Entry, the authorized account holder of the social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to a social media account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning social media accounts for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. ENTRY. Your Entry (or anything related to it, including, your comment and photo) must not contain anything that (i) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil or legal liability; (ii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iii) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (iv) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group (which include, but are not limited to, race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language); (v) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; (vi) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or (vii) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, links to or promotes a webpage; or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “commercial pitch,” promotional materials, junk mail, spam, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
5. PRIZE. There are a total of five (5) prizes available to be won, consisting of the following: free Mondor dancewear delivered to the winners’ door wearing Mondor that the winner must then feature on their instagram account with posts at the minimum twice a month for a year). The winner must provide a valid address and telephone number where they can be reached during the prize dispersment period.
The Prize and its components shall be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted for another prize or exchanged, in whole or in part, for money, unless otherwise agreed to by the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize by a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if Sponsor is unable to award the Prize as described. Sponsor disclaims any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied by fact or in law relative to the Prize, including but not limited to its quality and condition, except where prohibited by law. Any other costs or expenses associated not specifically described above will be the responsibility of selected winner.
6. SELECTION. On October 30th, 2018 at the Sponsor’s offices located at 785, rue Honoré-Mercier, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (Quebec) J2X 3S2 around 17:00:00 PM (5 pm) ET, five (5) Entries will be selected based on at least one of the following criteria: the number of instagram followers each participant has, the number of likes each participant recieves and by evalution from Mondor’s internal judging discretion, from all eligible Entries received during the Contest Period as eligible to win the Prize. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Period.
7. NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM CONDITIONS. The potential winner of a Prize will be notified via direct message on Instagram within two (2) days of the drawing. By entering the Contest using Instagram, entrant consents to notification by Sponsor in this manner. In the event that, for any reason, selected entrant does not contact the Sponsor within a two (2) day period following the notification, the selected entrant will be disqualified and Sponsor may, at its discretion, proceed to a new drawing amongst all eligible Entries received to identify another potential winner who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must: (i) respond to selection notification within the time period described herein; (ii) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question administered at a mutually agreeable time by telephone; and (iii) otherwise comply with these Rules. In addition, the selected entrant must complete and sign a declaration and release of liability (the “Form”) which Sponsor will send by mail, courier, fax or email and which the selected entrant must return duly completed and signed within seven (7) days of receipt thereof.
If a selected entrant fails to: (i) correctly answer the skill-testing question, (ii) provide the Form signed by the selected entrant within the prescribed deadline, or (iii) otherwise comply with these Rules, the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate entrant, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE. All Contest entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram as well as their respective parent, affiliates or related companies, advertising agencies, licensees, franchisees, partners, retailers, distributers and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all claims, cause of action, or liability, including, without limitation, any injury, death or damage to or loss of property, resulting from the Contest, including but not limited to, the entry process or participation in the Contest or acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Releasees shall not be liable for any: (1) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants; or an error related to the programming of the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, such as in particular, hardware or software errors; faulty computer; any malfunctions, inaccessibility of the Contest website in whole or in part for any reason; service interruptions or disconnections of wireless or Internet networks,telephone lines; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; (3) unauthorized human intervention at any stage of the Contest entry process or participation; (4) technical or human errors which may occur in the administration of the Contest or in the processing of Entries; or (5) any harm or prejudice suffered by persons, or any material damages resulting from participation in the Contest or acceptance, use, implementation or misuse of the Prize. If for any reason, it is confirmed that an entrant’s Entry was deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted by error, the only remedy, which the entrant is entitled to, is requesting to obtain another Entry to the Contest, if possible.
9. PRIVACY. Sponsor and its authorized agents will collect, use, and disclose the personal information you provide at the time of Entry to the Contest for the purposes of administering the Contest and Prize fulfillment. Winners consent to the Sponsor’s use of their name, photographs, cities, voice, image and/or statements, related to their Prize for publicity purposes in any manner or media including the internet, at any time, in perpetuity, without compensation.
10. RIGHT TO MODIFY/SUSPEND/TERMINATE. If, for any reason, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, subject to the approval of the Régie desalcools, des courses et des jeux (the “Régie”) with respect to residents of Quebec, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, in whole or in part, without notice or obligation.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if the Contest, or any part thereof, is impaired in any way for any reason or is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures, which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, and subject only to the approval of the Régie in Quebec for the residents of Quebec, void any Entry and: (a) terminate the Contest, or any portion thereof; (b) modify or suspend the Contest, or any portion thereof, to address the impairment and then resume the Contest, or relevant portion, in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Rules; and/or (c) award the Prizes from among the eligible Entries in accordance with a fair and adequate selection.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from this Contest any person which Sponsor deems or becomes aware has tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Contest website/platform/application, who does not comply with these Rules or acts in a manner that goes against the spirit of the Contest or adversely or with the intent to disturb, insult, threaten, intimidate or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE/PLATFORM/APPLICATION (OR A SITE LINKED THERETO) OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All decisions rendered by the Sponsor are final and without appeal. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision contained herein. If any provision of these Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. The paragraph headings are used for reference purposes only and shall not affect the interpretation of the Rules.
12. QUEBEC. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.